Deviled Eggs with Fresh Grape Tomato Salsa
Here's What You'll Need:
For the Deviled Eggs:
2.5 tbs organic mayonnaise
1 tsp dijon mustard
1 tsp rice wine vinegar
1/8 tsp salt
For the Salsa:
1 cup chopped grape tomatoes
1/2 tbs capers
1 tsp crumbled blue cheese
1 Piping bag (star-tipped) - you can use a spoon if you don't have one of these!
Yield: 12 Appetizers
How to Make:
1. Boil the eggs for just over 10 minutes (it is important that the yolks are not runny!).
2. While the eggs are boiling, chop your tomatoes and set aside.
3. Once the eggs have boiled, remove from heat and run the eggs under cold water.
4. Peel the eggs and cut each one in half, length-ways.
5. Carefully remove the yolks (using a small spoon) and set the egg whites on your serving dish. In a mixer, combine the yolks, mayo, mustard, vinegar and salt. Mix until smooth and creamy.
6. Poor the mixture into a piping bag and fill each egg white evenly. (You can spoon the mixture into each egg half if you do not have a piping bag!)
7. To complete the salsa, mix the capers with the chopped tomatoes and top with the crumbled blue cheese.
Serve and Enjoy!