I LOVE FOOD! Cooking it! Creating it! Sharing it! Eating it! There are millions of people out there that share this same passion for food and could spend days in the kitchen! There are others who enjoy eating yummy snacks, meals, and desserts, but either don't have the time, recipes, or patience to make them.
This space has been created to share good food, made easy. Check out my videos, recipes, quick tips, and articles from an amazing panel!
I hope to inspire you in the kitchen!
Click below for the inspiring story behind finding my passion and how My Easy Eats came to be!
Post Date: August 7, 2016
Today marks the beginning of a year of Wedding Planning! Our venue has been locked in and the wedding is set for August 7th, 2016!
The hardest part of the journey so far has been choosing our venue. It is the most crucial step when in comes to wedding planning and the foundation for all else to come...So I thought I'd share a few words with whoever is planning on tying the knot! Here are a few things to consider when choosing a venue:
- Budget (does this include food, bar, and decor etc.., or is this just for open space?)
- Availability of parking for guests
- Flexibility to hire your own caterers, serving staff, bar and bartenders etc...
- Limitations on decor (i.e. does your venue allow for hanging flowers, lights, chandeliers, curtains etc...?)
- Event hours (Note that some venues close early!)
- Venue inclusions (i.e. chairs, table cloths, lighting, food, staff)
- Availability of venue on desired wedding date
Our starting point was definitely budget and then we prioritized everything else according to our own needs. There is no right or wrong, just try to have fun with it!
Post Date: April 20, 2015
The second edition of Brunch In the City is officially sold out! For those who were unable to get their hands on a ticket, hope to see you next year!!
Thanks to all those who purchased tickets. See you on Sunday May 3rd!
Post Date: April 13, 2015
Tickets - 25$:
- Brunch Tapas (catered in part by My Easy Eats!)
- Open Mimosa & Smoothie Bar
SECRET LOCATION in Dowtown Montreal to be revealed to attendees shortly before the event date.
12 pm - Doors open
4 pm - End
Stella & Dot - Lisa Palmieri
Love That Bag
Alice Kass Lingerie
Post Date: April 1, 2015
Although not related to cooking... I feel so honoured to be part of such a great movement, I wanted to share this video with all of you! #FeelitontheFirst is a campaign that was created by an incredibly inspirational friend of mine who was diagnosed with breast cancer at 24 years old. Nalie made it her mission to remind young women to examine their breasts at least once every month to look out for changes!